Thursday 29 November 2007

Wet Thursday

I'm alright today - stopped the screaming within from yesterday! Ej has dismantled his bed in readiness for re-decorating his room, and proclaims with delight it looks liek a squat - mattress and sleeping bag on the floor; made me laugh. Clearing out his clothes resulted in a nice pile of t-shirts for cutting up for rag rugs on the peg loom, so I was more than happy with that. Gloomy and wet here at the moment, hoping it will brighten up, but doesn't look like it. Huge amount of knitting to do, so need to get on with it.
Things moving on apace with the Creative Living ideas, so need to get them straightened out and on the go. the year is hurtling towards its end, but looking forward to the returning of the light soon and a blissful Yule. Managing to avoid all the normal Christmas hype and razzmatazz so far, which is good for my soul! Looking forward to printing my own cards this year for the first time too.

No comments: