Friday 19 October 2007

Friday already.........




........this week's gone quickly! Made some quilt blocks yesterday for a couple of ongoing Forum quilt projects. I like the way the scrappy one - Railfence - has turned out - impressed myself by finding 36 different fabrics in the stash to use up! I want to do one of those after the scrappy triangles one is done.
Tuesday afternoon saw another lino cut workshop - started a series of 7 cuts on edible British fungi, inspired by the River Cottage 7 challenge in their new fungi handbook. Have done The Blusher so far, so need to get a move on with that, would like at least two more done by next Tuesday. Having said that, it's a bit like quilting - you do one block and find it hard to stop............
Off to the scrapstore tomorrow morning I hope - should be able to stock up a bit on supplies of various things. Roll on the day when I can shift it all into my new studio out in the garden.....


No comments: