Thursday 27 November 2008

Look what I got!!



Yes, I finally did it, and four days ahead of schedule too! 50,690 words officially, which is a few more than my own wordcount LOL So, it's done, and put away in its folder for now, but I think it has the makings of a book. I need to work on the meat of the book itelf, there's a lot that could be expanded on, plus the finishing touches, title, illustrations, cover, etc. A title is proving very elusive to me for some reason.
It's a book about what I know, and features rare breed chickens, spinning, lots of tea drinking, Scotland and a huge amount of wool. :) LOL
I actually enjoyed the whole thing, although MrL can't see the point of all that work "just for nothing"; ha, we'll see LOL

1 comment:

A Green and Rosie Life said...

Well done you - one year I will take part but there is just too much on here at the moment.

Rosie x