Sunday 22 February 2009

What I did at the weekend...........












This weekend's productions! Top is my lovely white hyacinth on the kitchen windowsill, blooming well and smelling heavenly.I finished the adult size socks on Friday , closely followed by teh baby socks, trying to use up the Kauni wool - but not quite managing it!! Teh bottom picture is a circular weaving I finally got around to doing, so pleased with that.

The piano debacle of yesterday has kick=started teh spring cleaning a bit earlier than intended, so I've made a start on that. Lots of furniture was moving aroudn to re-accommodate the piano in the kitchen. With its non-arrival, I moved more things about, swapped one chest od frawers for another and completely decluttered and cleaned teh landing. Will look nice up there when I've found homes for the bits till to be put away. Floor needs the rest of the varniching done, and I hope to repaint the walls and make new curtains later on too.

Kitchen next, sort through china, sort out other cupboard, then the store room. Hopefully I'll be all done when teh weather gets a bit better and I'm needed outdoors.Almost spring...............

1 comment:

Rowan said...

Sounds like a satisfying weekend, I love that circular weaving, you have so many talents - and how do you stretch time to fit in so many things?!!