Tuesday 17 May 2011

Shopping shouldn't hurt you...........

Had to visit Matalan this evening for a few things for the 'young adults'. Some of their clothes are displayed folded up on slanting shelves - look nice, yes, but the shelves are made of thick glass ( I think), with not so rounded corners. managed to walk into one with unprotected edges (not sure if some of them are protected or not, rapidly lost interest); result - deep graze and slow trickle of blood. To add insult to injury, fitted sheets fell on my head when I went to take two off the shelf. Letter to Matalan about their shelving tomorrow, methinks.
Life shouldn't be this hard, should it?

1 comment:

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Not good. Stores really need to think about these things. Your not the only one to do it though, my incident was in Toys'r'us and it was half my fault. The children were smalls and I was distracted, walked round a corner of the aisle and hit my head on a huge plastic toy car suspended from a rack at an angle Oooouch!! It was half in the aisle and far to low, but if I had not been turning around talking to the smalls I guess I might of seen it! :( xxx

ps I am only 5ft 3 and a half (the half really matters these days)