Wednesday 5 October 2011

On days like this...............

It's almost 6.30pm, and it's already getting dark outside; not being helped by the sky, heavy with  clouds and  threatening rain. The wind is up, and it's really quite blustery. Just the evening to get everything done and coorie doon by the woodburner, a couple of candles lit, a good book or a bit of sewing to to , or the whirring of the wheel to keep you company. However, it won't be tonight - the sitting room is still full of boxes of 'my stuff', some half unpacked, some not yet touched. Due to a major shift in plans, though, I am able to put my house back together again and re-make my home, it looks very likely that I will be staying in it, albeit it with massive changes in my personal life. So, in a couple of weeks time I hope to be back in there, woodburner lit, getting on with my life in the home that I love. Life is full of surprises, isn't it?

9 comments:

Simone said...

I am so glad that you will be able to return to your home especially with the colder nights on their way.

Jane and Chris said...

Good, I was worried about you with winter on it's way.
Jane x

MrsL said...

Thankyou :) I have bought a wee woodburner for the cabin, and willstill probably install it there, use it as a studio/workshop I think. I would have been fine over the winter - I come from hardy Celtic stock lol. Will fill everyone in when there's more to report, I promise :)

x

Jacqui said...

Sending you blessings from the wild and windy Hebrides tonight. Whatever if going on with you - I hope all will be well. xx

MrsL said...

Thankyou :)

x

ally said...

Keep cosy, give thanks for your wonderful harvest, keep developing your inner wisdom and follow your
spiritual path. Happy homecoming. Blessings from North Yorkshire.

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Life should come with a GPS! :D

Leanne said...

fab!

Leanne x

Anonymous said...

Lovely news - I know what it means to have your home back!

Aubxx