Friday 27 July 2012

On holiday

- but with internet lol   Arrived late morning at the house I'm looking after for a fortnight. Due to various reasons, I have had to bring the incubator full of chicken eggs with me - I now have one fully hatched chick already!  Lovely wee thing, noisy, but running around sort of, as much as s/he is able. Have had all my craft stuff arrive too, and a big box of fresh fruit and supplies, gin and cheese making stuff; I hadn't managed to get around to getting the cheese started, so it all acme with me. Good job I'm only 8 miles from home!  Very peaceful here so far, am looking forward to a fortnight or so of craft work, reading and generally kicking back for a change. Had a nice Pimms and lemonade outside in the sunshine this afternoon, so everything off to a flying start. There will be pictures of lots of things to come, but in the meantime, I've unpacked :



lol

1 comment:

mrsnesbitt said...

We will meet up one day eh?