Tuesday 8 October 2013

More adventures in the brewery

I have two gallons of cottage cider ready for the demi-john today, and enough apples to immediately get another two on the go - free apples for the picking up of at my favourite nursery, where I also got a free plant :)

Yesterday I started some honey rum and some pomegranate vodka, which is a new one to me. I also made some more NEPP (not enough pea pods)  wine; I bought a bag of peas, shelled them into the chicken casserole last night and the pods went into the brewpot with several bits of fruit that needed using up. I find that these wines are usually very good but there's never any chance of replicating them. To me that's a good thing, just enjoy what's on offer at the time, there'll be another one just as good coming along soon!
Autumn abundance, love it. Rosehips next.



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coupled with take care across the Write-up. Your overall written content may be useful. We've got offer exclusive types web site when utilizing conclude write-up.

Sex Toys