Friday 4 April 2014

Busy busy

Sorry for lack of posts this week, is a bit manic here!  Wedding date is looming ever closer - 19th is the day; I have a head full of flowers and colours, cake bits and horses, lists and caterers' requirements lol  All going fine so far and on course, have even managed to find a company to come in and clean the hall afterwards on the Sunday - am not interested in doing that at all!!

We're suffering a bit from the pollution from Europe down here in The Vale - there's a thick foggy smoggy haze, resulting in an odd smell hanging in the air  and  a sore throat and watery eyes for me.  Has been a wee bit better o far today, so maybe it's on its way out I hope.

Spring flowers are everywhere, the garden is full of blossom and scent, birdsong and new growth.  I need to get out among it and dig up  load of plants; I have a lot of stuff I want to take with me, may need a separate van or the garden stuff when the time comes!

Had a lovely day out yesterday with a friend, down to west Dorset; ended up in Abbotsbury sub-tropical gardens for a cream tea, then discovered a lovely little crystal and healing shop/business in the village, with a priceless view to St Catherine's chapel from the Peace Garden. Lovely :)

So - everything seems to be on track at the moment, will try to post more regularly. Am toying with the idea of starting a whole new blog when I do move - new brooms and all that. Wold be along the same lines and themes as Unbought Delicacies, but from a new home and garden. What do you think?

Oh, and a big hello to my new followers - hope you enjoy my blog and find something to inspire you, you are all very welcome :)



This is me finding time for a quiet five minutes in the garden the other day lol


 

No comments: