Friday 7 March 2008

Weekend looming

- again! Friday seems to come aroudn very quickly........ There is a big storm forecast for the weekend - great , as I wanted to be outside. Will need to scout around the garden and move anything that might blow, and make sure the sheds and greenhouses are secured. Nothing planned, though, just the usual; frined is planning to come up on Sunday to take his holidaying chickens home, will be ncie to see him and his OH again. He's bringing some special butternut squash seeds for me as well, which will be nice - will swap for some of my Turk's Turbans.

1 comment:

kathyann said...

Fasten everything down Sarah it looks like we are all in for the gales!Think it will be a sewing weekend!I recognise the pin cushion and yes she is a talented lady!I saw these on her blog and bought some felt to make some for our next fair!Lucky you to get one in a swap!
Love from Kathyann and the girls