Thursday 12 June 2008

Just one little thing.............

Sometimes, just one little thing is all it takes to send your great or OK day spiralling to the depths. Something you read on the net, something someone says to you, something you dwell too much on and read too much into, something you are doing going a bit wrong - everything comes unravelled very quickly and despair descends. You can't always put your finger on the exact event, or it may be a culmination of several little or even larger things, but it happens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you, I know how that is, one second you're just bobbing along, and the next WHOOSH, it's all gone.

Hope things get better as the day progresses.

Leanne said...

I know exactly what you are describing Sarah, it happens here sometimes. Hope it helps to know you are not alone.

leanne x

MrsL said...

Thanks for that; better this morning after a night's sleep, but something is still irking me, but I don't know what!!! Ah well, as I say, onwards and upwards, back to the sewing machine.........:0)

Greentwinsmummy said...

ooo I loathe that niggly feeling,Its like having a monkey on your back is my description of it :oS
Hope it hops off soon
x x x x

kathyann said...

I do know how you feel Sarah,thing niggle away at you from time to time but I have discovered many people here in blogland who I can call friends who will lend a shoulder and ear when you need it!!!Hope your day gets brighter!!
Love and hugs from Kathy and the girls