Tuesday 19 May 2009

MrsL shares her utility china...



Joining in with other bloggers who love this sort of china.........:) All my bits came from the tip, for pennies. The cups and saucers were in a box with several other smashed bits, which was sad. I saw the little pink jug on Friday last, but didn't get it. Changed my mind on Saturday morning, went back, and it was still there, so must have had my name on it. I love the gentle colours of these, very evocative of times not so long ago. I use mine, making tea drinking even more of a pleasure. Give me this over a modern mug, no matter how pretty, every time!

2 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

The pastel colors are so soft and pretty!!

♥ Teresa

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Thanks for sharing.
I love this stuff. Such gorgeous colours.
Have you joined Kitschen Pink's Utility China group on Flickr?

x