Saturday 28 May 2011

Not that I desperately NEED them...........

........ but sme of them were so pretty I couldn't resist lol A nice mix of French, Italian and Kilner jars, 9 in total, plus most of the lids/rings - what isn't there I can make up from the stock I hold of such things.
£2 for the lot.
I couldn't resist the little hydrangea - suffice to say it didn't look like this last night when I brought it home. The poor thing is potbound in a tiny wee basket, was drooping, on its way out; I gave it a thorough soak overnight and it's perked right up, a beautiful shade of blue. I shall repot it, and when it's sturdier and settled in, I'll find a spot out in the garden for it, where it'll be allowed to find its feet and grow how nature intended.

1 comment:

Pattypan said...

Nice one Sarah; wish I had a local reclaiming centre just like you. Nice little bargain for the jars. Hope things are going well take care

Tricia (aka Pattypan)

xx