Tuesday 15 January 2008

Very unusual...........

..............I have the house to myself for a couple of hours! Bean has beent aken to coolege by OH, and EJ has gone with him to look for bits for a kart-building prohect , in B&Q. My Parish Council meeting was cancelled as the poor clerk is flooded and can't get out of her drive, so I opted out and stayed at home; I should be washing up..............
Rains stopped ehre before 11, and has been quite windy which has dried a bit out, but not much. More rain an hour ago, with more to come I think. Hot water bottle, early night and a good bokk I think. I got a couple delivered from Amazon today, one of which was One Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka; I read it a number of years ago, adn am enjoying getting reacquainted with it. It's a superbly thought-provoking book about an inspiring man.

1 comment:

kathyann said...

Can't think of a better excuse to stop what you're doing,than when a parcel comes from amazon,kettle goes on and i'm suddenly deaf sorry,didn't hear the phone ha ha !!!!!love Kathyann