Thursday 29 May 2008

Nice easy day.........




Not much going on today, which was nice, so fairly relaxed and unhurried here; garden still sodden, so inside it was. Was interviewed this morning by a chap writing a new book on Dorset - what it's like to live here in the 21st century, so enjoyed that, looking forward to seeing the book next year I hope. Asked him to put a positive light on our village 0) which he assured me he will. Then took a notion to cut out some blocks, ended up completing the 7 I need for a quilt-along on the CL forum, so need to get the sashing prganised for that. Good chunk of reading with the Barbara Kingsolver book - some interesting recipes in there I would like to try, inclduing mozzarella - speaking of which, am awaiting a home made pizza about to be delivered out of the oven..............Today's pics - the view from the front kitchen window into the blowsy front garden, lemon curd I made last night for the WI coffee morning tomorrow, and some of the stash I used for the new blocks I compelted today.

No comments: