Thursday 31 July 2008

Thursday - more non-electric progress!



Much cooler today, bit of a breeze, but on and off with the showers, so am watching the watching. Above is today's baking - chocolate muffins and a loaf of spelt bread. First time I've tried spelt, so looking forward to tasting that later. have decluttered the other end of the kitchen, so am happy with that; waiting for a friend to come and collect my electric sewing machine. I bit the bullet and offered it on the forum, as I am determined to sew without electricity. I have a choice of 3 machines of my own to use, but want to get the treadle on up and going first. Also on the energy front, I have the forms completed for transferring to Good Energy, so will get them posted off tomorrow. Small steps.......

http://www.good-energy.co.uk/

No comments: