Friday 15 July 2011

Back in the boxes.............

- for now..............

All my belongings returned to me last night from up north. Huge sense of relief for many reasons. Now another line has been drawn, and I'm ready to move on again. This time, will be on my own, into the cabin when it's ready, so there will be some serious downsizing to be done. I am going to enjoy every minute of sorting my stuff, organising it and storing it away, using it again, leafing through the old friends that are my books, finding new places for things, new ways of using them.
I have a whole heap of plans I want to undertake, lots to achieve before the winter sets in - but I know now, in my heart and mind that  this is the right time.
In the time it's taken me to type this post, next door has just had their shopping delivered by Tesco van, and
I've had a lightbulb moment as to how very different my life has become and will be even more so soon, to most people.
I'm ready.

No comments: