Wednesday 8 October 2008

What I did on Wednesday.............

Today I got up about 6.45am as usual; sorted my e-mails, did my Admin and moderating on various forums, etc on the net; hung out a load of washing; put another load in the machine; cleaned out the goat pen; fed and watered the livestock; sat out in the garden for half an hour; made two lists of things to do; cleaned the bathroom; read 14 pages of my new tomato book; baked bread; made 2 dozen biscuits; crocheted 5 granny squares for a new blanket project; went to the mobile library (more of which anon); painted a chair; swept the floor; did more decluttering and tidying in the kitchen; made supper; tested the sloe gin..........

But - I haven't washed up yet................:) I'm still content, though :0)

1 comment:

aromatic said...

Phew.. you have so much energy. But what a satisfying feeling it is when you manage to achieve so much in a day!!

Jane xxx