Monday, 31 August 2009

Making pastry

Following on from comments after my apple pie post, I dredged these pictures up from quite a while back - August '05, actually. I did them to help out a lad on the forum who wanted to make his own pies, but didn't know where to start, so I helped him begin his pastry making. Bittersweet memories, really, as he is no longer with us, but it made me smile when I remembered our conversations about pies and pastry! Anyway, these were done for him, and I wondered if they would be of help to Moominmama and brightandnew, and others; I hope they are. Excuse the dog LOL









2 comments:

brightandnew said...

Thank you so much, MrsL. How kind of you to repost this :)

I had a go at making the apple pie today - it didn't turn out too bad! The bottom was a little soggy, but it tasted fine and my husband and kids ate it up without even mentioning the soggy bits - and have asked for me to make it again, so they must have liked it :D

I'm feeling rather chuffed with myself at the moment!

camelia said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com